Send messages to your Team users (colleagues) through Time Captis Message function. Refer to the detailed instructions in the step by step guide below.
1. Sign in to your Time Captis Account
2. Click on ‘Messages’ from the Dashboard menu.
3. If you have not received any message yet, you will see the following screen as shown in Figure 2. To send a message click on the ‘Compose’ button.
|If you are a Free User and not associated with any Team, then ‘Compose’ button will not appear in the ‘Message’ page.|
4. After clicking on the Compose button, the ‘Add Message’ page will appear. Each step shown in Figure 3 is explained in the below table.
||Required||Choose the recipient from the drop-down menu|
||Required||Add a subject to the message|
||Optional||Write your message|
||Optional||Select and upload a file from your system|
5. Once you are done with writing your Message, click on the ‘Send’ button at the bottom of the page as shown in Figure 3.
6. To view a message, click on the message as shown in Figure 4.
7. Upon doing so, the view message page will appear as shown in Figure 5. Each step shown in Figure 5 is explained in the below table.
||Click to return to the inbox page|
||The subject of the message|
||The profile image of the sender|
||The name and email address of the sender|
||The date on which the message was sent|
||The message sent by the sender|
||The file attached in the message|