Creating and managing multiple To-Do list with Time Captis is easy. Whether you are planning for a holiday, creating a shopping list, or managing multiple work projects, Time Captis can help you create and manage all your personal and professional to-do lists. Refer to the detailed instructions in the step by step guide below.
1. Sign in to your Time Captis Account
2. Click on "To-Do" menu as appearing below the Dashboard menu.
3. As you can see below, no to-do list have been created. Hence, the default list name "Uncategorized" is appearing. Also, if since to-do items have been added earlier, it displays "No to-dos Available".
4. If you had previously added to-do items, you can see all the items appearing under the default list name "Uncategorized" as shown below.
5. To edit the name of the "Uncategorized" to-do list, click on the "Edit List " button as shown below.
6. Upon doing so, a pop-up will open, from where you can edit the name. Once you are done with the edit, click on the "Submit" button as shown below, to save the change.
7. Upon doing so, you will find the to-do list name "Uncategorized" has been updated as shown below.
8. To add a new To-do list, click on the "Add Button" as shown below.
9. Upon doing so, a pop-up will open, from where you can add the list. Once you are done with, click on the "Submit" button as shown below, to save the change.
10. You can now see a new To-do list with the name you entered has been created as shown below.
11. To add and manage to-do items in a to-do list, please refer to the resource article Create and Manage To-Do using Time Captis.
12. To delete a to-do list, click on the to-do-list name and then click on the "Delete List" button as shown below.
13. Upon doing so, you shall see a pop-up window appearing on the top to confirm before deletion. Click on the "OK" button as shown below and the said to-do list will be deleted.