Create and Manage To-Do Items in a To-Do List using Time Captis
Many people keep a list of things to do — on paper, in a spreadsheet, or by using a combination of paper and electronic methods. Creating and managing a To-Do with Time Captis is easy. Have a look at our quick and easy-to-follow video tutorial or refer to the detailed instructions in the step by step guide below.
1. Sign in to your Time Captis Account
2. Click on the "To-Do" menu as appearing below the Dashboard menu. You can see that the default to-do list "Uncategorized" is appearing. Also, since no to-do items have been added earlier, it displays "No to-dos Available".
3. To edit/create a to-do-list, please refer to the resource article Create and Manage Multiple To-Do List with Time Captis
4. To add a to-do item to a to-do list, click on a particular to-do list. Then enter the to-do item in the textbox and click on the "Add To-Do" button on the Manage To-Do page as shown below.
5. Upon doing so, you can see the to-do item has been added to the said to-do list.
6. To edit a to-do item, double click on the to-do item. The textbox for the to-do item will open in edit mode. Once you are done with the edit click outside the textbox to save your edit.
7. You can sort to-do items using the "Up" and "Down" buttons that will move through the items as shown below.
8. You can search to-do items using the "Search" utility as shown below.
9. To remove a to-do item from the list, click on the "Delete" button as appearing against a to-do item as shown below.
10. Upon doing so, you shall see a pop-up window appearing on the top to confirm before deletion. Click on the "OK" button as shown below and the said to-do item will be deleted from the list.
11. If you have multiple to-do lists, you can also move a to-do item from one list to another. To do so, click on the "Edit" button as appearing against the to-do item that you would like to move as shown below.
12. Upon doing so, you shall see the "Edit ToDo" pop-up window appearing as shown below. From the Category dropdown menu, choose the to-do list to which you would like to move the to-do item and click on the "Update" button as shown below.