Many people keep a list of things to do — on paper, in a spreadsheet, or by using a combination of paper and electronic methods. Creating and managing a To-Do with TimeCaptis is easy. Have a look at our quick and easy-to-follow video tutorial or refer to the detailed instructions in the step by step guide below.
1. Sign in to your Time Captis Account
2. Click on "To-Do" menu as appearing below the Dashboard menu as shown below.
3. Enter the to-do item in the textbox and click on the "Add To-Do" button on the Manage To-Do page as shown below.
4. Upon doing so, you can see the to-do item has been added on the top in the list of to-dos in the Manage To-Do page.
5. To edit a to-do item, click on the "Edit" button as shown below.
6. Upon doing so, the textbox will open in edit mode enabling you to edit the to-do item as shown below. Once you are done with the edit click outside the textbox to save your edit.
7. You can sort to-do items using the "Up" and "Down" buttons that will move through the items as shown below.
8. You can search to-do items using the "Search" utility as shown below.
9. To remove a to-do item from the list, click on the "Delete" button as appearing against a to-do item as shown below.
10. Upon doing so, you shall see a pop-up window appearing on the top to confirm before deletion. Click on the "OK" button as shown below and the said to-do item will be deleted from the list.