Create or edit a Memo in Time Captis
A memo is intended to inform a group of people about a specific matter, say announcement of an upcoming meeting, or communicate some important facts. Never forget crucial information and ideas by using Memo. With the Time Captis, you can add, view, edit and delete memos quickly and easily. Have a look at our quick and easy-to-follow video tutorial or refer to the detailed instructions in the step by step guide below.
1. Sign in to your Time Captis Account
2. Click on ‘Memo‘ from the Dashboard menu. The Memo details page will display as shown below.
3. Enter the Memo details and click on the ‘Add Memo‘ button as shown below.
4. Upon doing so you can see your recently added ‘Memo‘ appearing in the Memo list page.
5. To edit the details of the ‘Memo‘, click on the ‘Edit‘ button against a Memo as appearing in the Memo List page as shown below.
6. To delete a ‘Memo‘, click on the ‘Delete‘ button against a Memo as appearing in the Memo List page as shown below.
7. Upon doing so, you shall see a pop-up window appearing on the top to confirm before deletion. Click on the ‘OK‘ button as shown below and the said Memo will be deleted.
Share a Memo with Your Users
As a Pro Subscriber, you can share the Memos added by you with all the Users created under your account.
1. To share an existing Memo with a User, click on the particular Memo and click on the "Edit" button as shown below.
2. Upon doing so, the "Edit Memo" page will open. Clicking the collapsible panel titled "Permissions, will display the list of Users created under your account. Select with which User and how you would like to share as shown below. Once you set the permission, click on the "Submit" button to save the changes.
Note: When you share, as an owner of the Memo, you can decide whether to let the Users edit or just view the Memos that have been added by you. You can also stop sharing the details of a Memo with any User at any time.
3. You can also share a Memo with your Users, while creating a new one. In the Memo List page, expand the collapsible panel titled "Permissions. Click and select with which User and how you would like to share as shown below. Once you set the permission, click on the "Submit button below.
4. By default, you have full access to all the Memos as added by the Users under your account. The Memos as shared with you will display the Name of the User who has shared the Memo with you, in the "Owner" column in the Memo List page as shown below.
Note: You cannot share the details of a Memo that is shared with you by one of your User with another User of yours.