You can add and manage your calendar events in Time Captis. To-Do items with a timeline also appear on Calendar. Refer to the detailed instructions in the step by step guide below.
1. Sign in to your Time Captis Account
2. Click on ‘Calendar’ from the Dashboard menu.
3. If you have not added an Event yet, you will see the following screen as shown in Figure 2. Then click on the ‘Add Event‘ button.
4. Then the ‘Add Event‘ page will appear. Each step shown in Figure 3 is explained in the below table.
||Required||Enter a title for the event|
||Optional||Enter a description|
||Required||The current date with time will auto-populate. But you can also edit the date and time|
||Optional||If your event repeats, you can check the ‘Repeat Event’ checkbox|
||Optional||Choose how often the event repeats from the drop-down menu|
||Required||Choose the team from the drop-down menu for which the event is getting created|
||Optional||Choose and upload a file from your system|
Once you are done with, click on the ‘Save‘ button as shown in Figure 3.
5. Upon doing so you can see your recently added ‘Event’ appearing in the Calendar page as shown in Figure 4.
|The color for Events will appear different according to the Team Chooseed.|
6. To view or edit an Event, click on the said Event on the Calendar. Upon doing so, the details page for the Event will open as shown in Figure 5.
7. To edit an Event, click on the 'Edit' button as shown in Figure 5. Upon doing so, the Edit Event page will open as shown in Figure 6. Edit the details as per your requirement and click on the 'Save' button to save the changes.
8. To delete an Event, click on the 'Delete' button present in the details page of the Event.
9.Upon doing so, you shall see a pop-up window to confirm before deletion. Click on the 'Confirm' button as shown in Figure 8 and the said Event will be deleted from your Calendar.