You can add, view, edit and delete Notes for your Client using Time Captis within your account. Refer to the detailed instructions in the step by step guide below.
1. Sign in to your Time Captis Account
2. Click on ‘Notes’ from the Dashboard menu.
3. To add a Note for a Client, click on the ‘Add Note‘ button as shown in Figure 2.
4. Upon doing so, the ‘Add Note‘ page will appear. Each step shown in Figure 3 is explained in the below table.
||Required||Enter a title for the note|
||Optional||Enter a description|
||Required||Choose the team from the drop-down menu for which the note is getting added|
||Optional||Choose the client according to the team chosen|
||Optional||Choose and upload a file from your system|
Once you are done with, click on the ‘Save‘ button as shown in Figure 3. Upon doing so you can see your recently added Note appearing in the Note page.
5. To view a Note, click on the said Note on the Note page as shown in Figure 4.
6. Upon doing so, the details page for the Note will open as shown in Figure 5. Each step shown in Figure 5 is explained in the below table.
||The name of the client for which the note is added|
||The date and time of when the note is added|
||The title of the note|
||The description of the note|
||Click to send the note as email to the client|
||Click to edit the note|
||Click to delete the note|
||Click to return to the Note page|
7. To send the Note as Email, click on the 'Send Note as Email' button. Then the details of the Note with the Email address of the client will auto-populate as shown in Figure 6, which is editable. Once you are done with, click on the 'Send' button to send the Note to the client.
8. To edit the Note, click on the 'Edit' button present in the details page of the Note as shown in Figure 7.
9. Upon doing so, the Edit Note page will appear as shown in Figure 8. Edit the details as per your requirement and click on the 'Save' button to save the changes.
10. To delete the Note, click on the 'Delete' button present in the details page of the Note as shown in Figure 9.
11. Upon doing so, you shall see a pop-up window to confirm before deletion. Click on the 'Confirm' button as shown in Figure 10 and the said Note will be deleted.
12. To Filter Note(s), click on the 'Filter ' Text box as shown in Figure 11.
13. Upon doing so, the Note page will display the fields for filtering as shown in Figure 12. Each step shown in Figure 12 is explained in the below table.
||Enter any note title to be filtered|
||Click to hide all the filter fields|
||Filter notes by choosing a team from the drop-down menu|
||Filter notes by choosing a client from the drop-down menu|
||Filter notes by choosing a start date|
||Filter notes by choosing a target date|
||Click to see the filtered result|
||Click to clear all the search parameters|